Use an old wooden bowl and a few wooden beads to create a spectacular wall clock recreating the movement of atoms, and perhaps the movement of the planets in the solar system. Allow your imagination to recreate other details. The project will take no more than 1-2 hours and you can do it in your spare time or weekend.
What you need:
* wooden plate
* ready mechanism for watch batteries (you can take such an old clock)
* 12 wooden balls (you can find them in stores crafts and interior)
* strong adhesive
* dye or paint on wood
* a foam paint brush
* scheme dial
1. Wash and dry well the wooden plate according to phoenixwallclocks official site. If you wish, you can apply on her coloring. Wait for it to dry.
2. Measure the parameters of the plate to determine where the center of the circle. Drill hole size depending on the size of the clock mechanism.
3. Install mechanism, passing it from the back of the plate and lock from the front side.
4. From the front of the plate put into place small arrow for hours. On top add big arrow minutes. Top install arrow for seconds, if any. Set the hour and minute.
5. Apply color wood on wood pellets. For this purpose you can stuck on bamboo skewers, which you are stuck in a piece of foam. Apply the color with a brush and let it dry.
6. Mount the plate on the desired spot on the wall, leaving an opportunity for rapid access mechanism to replace the batteries and to update. Use scheme dial to draw on the wall with a pencil the locations of balls – each of them must be in place hours. If you do not install the clock directly on the wall, you can do it on a circular piece of clear plastic.
7. On each wooden ball, apply a little glue and immediately stick to the position that you marked with a pencil on the wall (or plastic sheet). Wait for the glue to dry.
HOT !!! Wood Wall Clock Silent No Ticking Digital Wooden …
10 Whimsical Clocks Inspired by Coffee
I Am Legendary X
Ethan Allen Grandfather Clock : EBTH
Vintage Waltham Regulator 31-Day Chime Wall Clock : EBTH
Upside Down World. © S. Montague. Wall Clock by J&S …
18 Of Our Favorite DIY Clocks
Extra Large French Shabby Chic Wall Clock – Amazing Grace …
Galaxy Cat Wall Clock by Latidra Washington
Window Old · Free photo on Pixabay
Background Old Dirty · Free photo on Pixabay
The Ultimate Guide to DIY Holiday Gifts That Don’t Suck …
Clock Wreath & Free Printables
World Of Art Minecraft Map Download Images
Kensington Wall Clock Outdoor Expressions Station Double …
Large Decorative Clock Face
11 best images about Modern Wall Clocks on Pinterest …
New Arrival Wood Single Face Wall Clock Vintage Home …
Wall clock in wood stock photo. Image of hour, face, hands …
2017 hot sale wall clock wooden clocks Quartz watch home …