One of the most simple, elegant and fair use is the Cardigan. But like any piece of clothing, no matter how basic, must have ground rules to be followed to be used always in the best way. And now, with the arrival of cold weather and increasingly low temperatures, the Cardigans are light options to face the day. Even in cities there’s always warmer nights and days, it can be used without fear. The versatility of the Cardigans, they ended up taking care of the locker for having become a practical option and very comfortable for that to happen the cold and protection, depending on the format or type, can also become an excellent means to give an up in visual, letting the most modern and stylish. So let us learn how to combine the Cardigans.
How to combine the Cardigan with other parts
The cardigans are pieces that convey the style who uses them, and can be used in different compositions and creative. Because they are smooth, and without many clippings, are simple enough to be combined with several other pieces such as blouses, dresses, skirts and pants, always in colder temperatures or mild. In the case of cardigans that have looser modeling and large, search combinations that can be adjusted with a thinner belt, which will leave the waist well more in evidence. But if you think this type of belt does not sit well with your body, wear it with a dress more feminine and floral print. Meanwhile, the jackets made of wool, which have front buttons, long sleeves and hot, and can be found in various colors, in addition to several patterns and lengths. These in particular combine more with leggings, shorts, skirts and with the comfortable jeans. To get a nice combination of the piece with the rest of the look, struggling to keep the format of the body get too big, since this cardigan is a spacious and up to long.
Possible combinations with Cardigans
- Skirt and Cardigan: the matching cardigan with a beautiful skirt is a great idea for the days with colder temperatures, especially when at the end of the afternoon beats that cold wind, as happens in the fall. The combination can still be used on cold days of truth, just make use of a pantyhose with thicker wire and rock the look.
- Shorts and Cardigan: the same way as skirts, shorts can be an excellent option to face those cooler days, either in the morning or at night. Enjoy and compose with a thicker panty.
- Dress and Cardigan: this combination is the most charming and feminine of all and great for those who wish to follow a more romantic. This look, in addition to being perfect for many occasions, still can be combined with different types of accessories vintages, as purses, rings and earrings. But for those who do not want to do the romantic style, the cardigan can be combined with fairer and short dress too, just don’t overdo it on the length of the coat.
- Pants and Cardigan: the pants are too comfortable parts, especially if they are of the type destroyed jeans or even the carrot and style are very welcome when used with the cardigan. This combination is best suited for seeking style and comfort for any occasion.
- Belt and Cardigan: This kind of look is very feminine, and can be used with any type of piece under his coat, namely, suits, pants, dress, skirt or shorts. The waist marked helps shape your body, so give an up in visual. And the belt used, both can be the same color of the cardigan, how much of a different color, but the preference is that it be narrower.
- Scarf, Scarf and Cardigan: When the weather is pretty cold, bet on the cardigan and scarf to warm up your body. The same tip goes for a beautiful scarf, which combines very well with the cardigan, especially models with heavier fabrics.
- Textures and Cardigans: there are days when the best thing to do is get away from the common place and a good option for those hours is to use the Cardigans with different types of textures, these can be knit, sequins, lace and everything else. These pieces make the most fashionable and stylish look.
- Maxi Length and Cardigan: the pieces with larger length are very fashionable, especially perfect for use in winter, because they protect the back and legs. These coats are called Maxi cardigans and are good choices to create a style and stay warm.
- Blouse with collar and Cardigan closed: This form of use the cardigan is perfect for those who want to get away from the obvious. If you want to take a chance, grab a shirt or blouse with collar and place the cardigan closed over her. The result is perfect and quite elegant. As you might notice there are several ways to use the cardigan, and even various fabrics that can be employed in the manufacture of the same. So, buy some of them, with some different colors and textures and use in all the possible compositions, both for day and for night. The idea is that each finds the best option and push your creativity to assemble the most beautiful and charming combinations. Search in site sets on the internet and find many interesting looks, especially between the charming, because the cardigan is fundamental piece in the wardrobe of any woman. If your town is colder, opt for those heavier coats and overcoats, they can better protect of the harsh winter, especially those of wool or any other fabric warmer. In addition, take advantage to buy the Cardigans in summer and spring seasons in Cosycardigan, there are promotions and prices come down to less than half. With this it is possible to buy 2 pieces for the price of one or get heavier coats for the price of lighter. Enjoy the summer season and always have a cardigan in the closet!
Camel Color Block Pockets Two Wear Cardigan Sweater …
Grey Belt Pockets Hooded V-neck Long Sleeve Cardigan …
Grey Color Block Pockets Two Wear Cardigan Sweater …
25+ best ideas about Hourglass figure outfits on Pinterest …
Beige Back Five-pointed Star Embroidery Knit Cardigan …
Cute Cardigans And Kimonos
Pink Loose Knit Cardigan With Long Sleeve
Green Color Block Pockets Two Wear Cardigan Sweater …
Light Grey Plain Pockets Long Sleeve Cardigan
Kids Dream Red Flower Special Occasion Cardigan Sweater …
Banned Red Vintage Perfume Cardigan
Fashion Tips | How To Wear A Cardigan Sweater
Beige Plain Long Sleeve Cardigan – Cardigans – Sweaters
Pink Long Sleeve Pockets Oversized Cardigan Sweater …
Mlb Cardigan Sweaters
Banned Lilac Strawberries Cherries Cardigan
Wrapped in Love Cardigan
5 Outfits With a Grey Cardigan
Khaki Geometric Buttons Long Sleeve Cardigan
Banned Navy Blue Lovehearts Cardigan