The striped shirt is an indispensable part of any woman’s wardrobe. Because it is a classic and timeless item, it is ideal for use at work.
However, hitting the combination is possible to make the striped shirt a versatile and perfect piece for all occasions, from a more casual to even be used in a bar.
It is foolish to believe that the striped shirt can only be used by thin women. For the personal stylist, Luciana Alves, any woman can, and should, wear stripes. “For those who do not want to add more volume to the body, you have to be careful with the horizontal stripes”, makes the proviso. To avoid creating more volume you can opt for vertical stripes or thinner stripes and with little color contrast.
Horizontal striped shirt enhances and enhances the upper part of the body. It is ideal for lean women who want to value the bust, for example. The vertical striped shirt helps stretch the body, so it’s a great choice for short women who want to look taller.
Options To Vary With Striped Shirt
There are those who believe that the striped shirt is a piece just for the work environment.Although it is a great combination for social pants, it can be used on many occasions. “The striped shirt is very versatile and adapts to various occasions. The best way to use it is following the style of the person, “says the personal stylist. For those who are hesitant to vary, here are some tips to follow.
Striped Shirt In Casual Looks
For a relaxing day, with shorts , skirt or skirt, the striped shirt can be part of this set. Give preference to striped shirts with light colors. According to Luciana, you can bet on the combination with jeans, colored trousers, skirts, shorts and even pieces of other prints to create a relaxed mixed.
On your feet, bet on comfortable shoes, such as skirts, sneakers, sneakers and platform sandals.To make the shirt more charming and casual, do some styling tricks such as folding the sleeves, tying the bar to give a taper and let the length shorter, or just leave the shirt outside the pants for a relaxed air.
Striped Shirt In Looks For Work
For those who need to work with more formal looks, the striped shirt is an option to vary and leave the look more modern. The classic black and white striped shirt is easy to match and allows you to invest in more differentiated accessories. “The best way to wear the striped shirt is with social pants or social skirt,” bets on personal stylist.
For those who want to vary, the pant and the midi skirt are modern pieces that look good with the striped shirt. Heel shoe helps give all the formality that your look asks for. If your job does not require such formal attire, simply combine the striped shirt with more casual pieces such as jeans and a sneaker. Invest also in more colorful items to break the seriousness of the look.
Striped Shirt In Looks For Evening
Whether it’s for pubs, ballads or some other nightly event, the striped shirt can be a great choice.”To create incredible looks, bet on the combination with leather or suede. And of course, with a jump, “suggests Luciana. Darker colors give an air of seriousness to more formal nighttime events and lighter colors create more funky visuals.
The accessories are essential to make the look ideal for the night. Combine with maxi necklaces, small handbags and, as already pointed out by the personal stylist, high heels. As for the striped shirt, opt for more transparent models and leave it less buttoned creating a neckline.
Striped Shirt In Winter Looks
The striped shirt can also be worn during winter, betting on overlays and on warmer parts. “Make overlap with blazer, trench coat, knit sweater, or cardigan,” tips the personal stylist. Combine one of the colors of the stripe with the one of the second piece or create modern looks combining with complementary colors.
Leather pants, jeans or legging are options for the legs, as well as long skirt or short skirt with pantyhose. Closed shoes, such as boots and oxford, are ideal for colder days. Another interesting tip is to give preferences to thicker fabrics or wear a second skin shirt if you want the striped shirt to be the main part of the look without the need for a coat.
6 Tips To Wear The Striped Shirt With Style
The personal stylist Luciana mentioned some tips to help when wearing the striped shirt and getting more stylish with the piece. Because it is a timeless item, it is always worth knowing how to use, how to combine and how to value the body when betting on the striped shirt. See the tips and learn how to get more modern with the piece.
- Leather Skirt:Luciana’s favorite piece to match the striped shirt and get more stylish is the leather skirt. “But combining it with another print is also very modern.”
- Horizontal stripes:the horizontal stripes should be avoided by those who do not want to value the upper part of the body. As an option, use the vertical stripes.
- Vertical stripes:As the horizontal stripe increases, the vertical stripe lengthens.Therefore, for those who want to create the illusion of a more longline silhouette, bet on the vertical stripes.
- Combination print:If you want a very modern look and fashionista, the tip is to bet on the mix of prints. “Combine prints that have at least one color in common between the two,” teaches the personal stylist to hit at the time of the combination.
- Color of the stripes:for being a more colorful piece, doubts may arise when combining the color of the stripes with the other pieces of the look. The trick to not miss is to bet on one of the stripe colors for the other piece. For variation and do not get monotonous, you can also choose a classic color like black, white, navy or brown that is not in the stripe.
- Accessories:Accessories are essential in any look. When wearing with a striped shirt it is important to take care that it does not compete with the shirt, leaving the look polluted.Therefore, in doubt, bet on minimalist and discreet accessories, especially on the upper part of the body, as in necklaces and earrings.
Where To Buy Striped Shirt
The e-commerce ANYBLOUSES offers striped shirts to buy. The most varied styles and most different colors, has a striped shirt for all tastes.
Mel B displays toned physique as she arrives for gym …
Pink reveals muscular legs in tiny shorts after trip to …
Outfit With Skirt And Boots
Striped Shirt Dress & Ripped Denim
11 casual fall outfits with converse shoes
The new way to wear a shirt dress — That’s Not My Age
Reese Witherspoon wearing Black Varsity Jacket, White and …
Best 25+ Shirt under dress ideas on Pinterest
Where to Buy Kate Middleton’s Me + Em Blue and White …
5 Perfect Summer Outfit Ideas
Black Asos Skirts, Black Patent YSL Bags, White Striped …
Blue Striped Shirts on Pinterest
6 Style Tips On How To Wear Palazzo Pants
Gigi Hadid hangs out with boyfriend Joe Jonas in striped …
Men’s Contrast Vertical Striped Dress Shirt, Comfort Soft …
A CHIC WAY TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SEASON
Steven Tyler and Rachel Platten wear matching striped …
What to Wear in New Zealand Teen Edition